What is stress in day-to-day life?
what is stress in day-to-day life?
- Buddhism handled this in a mature way when science has not developed yet, since the subject matter is vast and time taking.
- Here below are some quick references.
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert M. Sapolsky is a good book.
- The answer is to expect less from life and practice service, Try to write the definition of the word “Dukkha” after doing research by yourself, hopefully, you might get answers yourself, this is my personal view binding on none!! see I am already practicing the least expectation method!!.
- Here is my simple definition of the word “Dukkha“
- “Dukkha” could be an expression for our inability to have complete and
continuous satisfaction or bliss and thus we fall into the Hedonic treadmill
- Our satisfaction level is always relative and cyclical in nature.
- Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” From Alexander Pope
Read more topics on https://www.suddhavichara.com