Top 5 daily devotional songs in Hinduism
Daily Devotional Songs in Hinduism
- Aarti: Aarti is a Hindu prayer that is performed before a deity. It is usually accompanied by music and singing.
- Bhajan: Bhajan is a devotional song that is sung to praise a deity.
- Kirtan: Kirtan is a type of devotional singing that is accompanied by music.
- Mantras: Mantras are sacred words or phrases that are used in Hindu worship.
- Slokas: Slokas are short poems that are used in Hindu worship.
These songs are sung to express devotion to the deities, to seek their blessings, and to gain their favor. They are also sung to celebrate festivals and to mark special occasions.
Most popular devotional songs in Hinduism:
- Om Namah Shivaya: This song is a prayer to Lord Shiva.
- Hey Ram: This song is a prayer to Lord Rama.
- Hare Krishna: This song is a prayer to Lord Krishna.
- Shri Ganesha Puja: This song is a prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Durga Chalisa: This song is a prayer to Goddess Durga.
Image CreditGautam Sanka, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons