Daily Devotional Songs in Hinduism
- Aarti: Aarti is a Hindu prayer that is performed before a deity. It is usually accompanied by music and singing.
- Bhajan: Bhajan is a devotional song that is sung to praise a deity.
- Kirtan: Kirtan is a type of devotional singing that is accompanied by music.
- Mantras: Mantras are sacred words or phrases that are used in Hindu worship.
- Slokas: Slokas are short poems that are used in Hindu worship.
Most popular devotional songs in Hinduism:
- Om Namah Shivaya: This song is a prayer to Lord Shiva.
- Hey Ram: This song is a prayer to Lord Rama.
- Hare Krishna: This song is a prayer to Lord Krishna.
- Shri Ganesha Puja: This song is a prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Durga Chalisa: This song is a prayer to Goddess Durga.
Image CreditGautam Sanka, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons